Small living spaces often require large imaginations and decorative creativity. An attractively creative way to increase the amount of sleeping space in your home is to make the Woodland Full over Full Bunk Bed yours. You can gain even more sleeping space by selecting the optional trundle bed that is available with this design. If you have family and friends who visit as overnight guests, you will certainly appreciate how accommodating this bed can be. Sleepovers can become a common occurrence.
If you are adding new members to your family while your home remains the same size, you may have to use your imagination to create a bedroom design that works for your kids. This simplistically styled bed can be the solution to your sleeping-space dilemma. Whether it's for a guest room or kid's room, adding the optional storage drawers will help ease the shortage of storage space that you're likely experiencing.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Beautifully assembled panels with steel reinforcement
- Ladder can be set up at either end
- Includes 14 piece solid hardwood slat kit
- Exceeds industry standards for safety
- Guard rails match design
- Accepts under bed storage drawers or trundle bed
- Available in Twin/Twin, Twin/Full, and Full/Full
- Finishes available in White, Antique Walnut and Caramel Latte
Twin over Twin - 42.500H x 79.000W x 66.000D inches
Twin over Full - 56.625H x 79.000W x 66.000D inches
Full over Full - 56.625H x 93.125W x 66.000D inchesWeight Limit:
Recommended 200 pounds
Bunk Bed, Two 14 peice Slat Kits, Trundle(Add-on)* or Drawer(Add-on)*
Whats not included?
Mattress, Bedding, and other Furniture Accessories
SKU : 000173
Jhon Doe (11/25/2012)
Raw denim you probably haven't heard of them jean shorts Austin. Nesciunt tofu stumptown aliqua, retro synth master cleanse.